Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thankful, in no particular order...

I think it is a good idea to make a list of things I am thankful for right now.

In no particular order.

1. all of my kids (that's like 3)
2. my kids' health (that's also 3)
3. my husband
4. my husband's health
5. all of my pets' health and them (that's like 27)
6. I have a home
7. I have money for food
8. I have a reliable automobile (because, with 3 kids that's important)
9. I can put gas in my automobile
10. I'm not poor (no offence to poor people. ..it's not better, just different)
11. I can be warm went I want to be warm and cold when I want to be cold
12. I have a rewarding job(s)
13. I am able to relax
14. I've been to Disneyland
15. For my mother
16. For my brothers, grandparents, neices, all extended family (to some extent)
17. That I don't have violence in my life (I see people who do)
18. That I have the opportunity to make a difference
19. That I have many amazing relationships
20. That I am able to love
21. That I am free from disease and addiction
22. That I like all my friends

I'll add more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home